New Feature: Lyrics with Audio Track
The Madhurashtakam (Sanskrit: मधुराष्टकम्, madhurāṣhṭakam) is a beautiful Sanskrit composition in devotion of Lord Krishna, composed by the Hindu Bhakti philosopher-poet Sripad Vallabha Acharya. Sripad Vallabhacharya flourished under the patronage of the Vijayanagar King Sri Krishnadevarya in the late fifteenth century Andhra State and created many other literary pieces including the Vyasa Sutra Bhashya, Jaimini Sutra Bhasya, Bhagavata Tika Subodhini, Pushti Pravala Maryada and Siddhanta Rahasya in Sanskrit.
The devotional hymn "Madhurashtakam" of Sri Vallabhacarya was created to lead the devotee in Pusti Marga, the Path of Grace, which involves a constant love-filled devotion to Krishna by various acts of homage, such as singing (kirtana), remembering (smarana), conceptualizing and beholding (darshana) a beatific image of the deity upon singing of the Madhurashtakam, and offering of services (seva). These acts enable the devotee to enter into the divine presence of Sri Krishna and to experience the Lord’s real essence (svarupa) which are in fact, succinctly laid down by the Madhurashtakam. Hence, Madhurashtakam plays an instrumental role in the realization of the Lord.
We devote this Madhurashtakam to you all.
This iphone book has following features:
- Full Madhurashtakam: Sanskrit & English Versions
- Full Audio Track with Play, Pause, Rewind and Stop buttons
- Each stanzas have been picture illustrated and with full described meaning
- Each page changes with Audio Synchronization and with various "Effects" as per selection
- Effects: Default, Flip, Fade, MoveIn, Push and Reveal
- Each page is scroll enabled
- No need for Sanskrit Settings